Sunday, April 6, 2008

The weekend

So this weekend was a mix of ups and downs. It started out simply with DH's check being crap AGAIN. I swear each time he gets paid they take more out, it's frustrating because it is never the same amount. Than Saturday morning he went to get new brake pads and came back to work on the car. Once having the tire off he noticed that a bolt was missing on the caliber mounting plate and this cause the roater to be destroyed. UGH! So I fought firestone for a good hour, and finally they agreed to pay for the damage but it took them til 2 o'clock to get the car done. So we went and checked out this car dealership in Irving (suzuki) who does second chance financing or something. We qualified way high but they tried to lie to us and stick us with a junker. They were as 10,000 for a van that was 6 years old and had almost 100,000 miles on it (which he said had 75,000). On the way over he says "Oh we may have to jump it because I left the lights on?!" WTF? and than I start the thing and it clinky clacks all the way back tot he dealership. And guess what it has no F'In AC? What the hell did he take me for a idiot? I don't know but I am sure not going to by a lemon, especially when I can pay 2000 down and buy a new car. Idiots! I had to than run and finish grocery shopping that I didn't get done on Friday because DH can't seem to get little man to go to sleep at all. I hate when little man cries and cries so I rushed home and didn't finish shopping. We got him some new toys ( a thing made by brighter beginings that lights up and has balls....and a leapster baby thing.) I will write reviews on them in the near future. So this made us home late for when I had to be at the MNI, so I rush around grabbing all my stuff. I am already late and Doug hasn't really had a nap except in the car. Well I get lost and can't find the place and I feel like I will be stuck here forever. Some guy gives me the way and I finally find it after forever. I had fun, but felt flusterd because little man didn't want to sleep or feed or what not. He was just cranky. I think not having his tylenol with me didn't help. We got home a little before 11 and I think I screwed up his sleeping or something cause he was up AALLLLLLLLLL night. I was so exhausted in the morning that I skipped church. When they got home we had lunch and went to the zoo. I swear I see something new everytime we got there. We have annual pass so we take our time. This time we check out the children's side and Bitty rode the pony. Next time we will bring the kids suits and let them play in the water. We had a card game thing at church with our Adult Bible Study group so we rushed home. I cooked our thing we were bringing and than off we went. We just got home a bit ago and got the kids into bed. They were so exhausted from the long weekend.

No comments:

Two Weeks of Toys - Giveaway Event Join BloggerChicks