Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Detatching and new babies

Well, I am desperate. The bits has decided that it is in her power to be on my hip at all times. She can walk fully, but knows that if you carry her into the kitchen she can reach higher things. She is totally attached to me wherever I go, and screamed for weeks about space. She would not anything but shredded cheese for weeks, which drove me nuts. She would scream through any store at anytime because she was bored or otherwise. Yes I am one of those moms who has a screaming kid in walmart, because of this we have taken her anywhere except the mall where she can play. It's totally crazy, and now we want to add a little baby to the mix. I am so scared that if we don't gain some detachment from her towards me before the baby she will resent him or her. I am at my wits end. Though since I was sick last week she has now wanted Daddy more, GREAT SIGN!

I have tired to choose my battles, tried putting in her room and letting her calm down, I have tired not giving in and letting her scream, and I still struggle with not yelling at her like my parents did.

OH! On the parent front. My dad and mom are seperating AGAIN! This time though my dad has disowned me and refuses to talk to me. When I tried to call him and talk about it, he had my mom call back and say to not call him that he would call me when he was ready? UH HELLO! Are you a child. I AM YOUR DAUGHTER DAMN IT!!! All this set in motion because of our visit to them before Christmas, and because after days of him treating like shit I blew up at him in a restaurant. Now he has to reevaluate or some stuff.

I am so mad!! Why can't I have loving parents who don't think of just themselves?

The Mama

No comments:

Two Weeks of Toys - Giveaway Event Join BloggerChicks