Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Huge Update

I know it's been awhile since I posted here. I couldn't get my account to open. So Little man was born in October. He was 7 weeks early and was in ICU for 5 days. He had a battle with RSV a few months back but is ever growning and health. Bitty is growing like a weed and is our precious 3 year old. I finally got her to potty trained I am very excited about that. DH and I went out for our 5 year wedding anniversary tonight. It was great to have the intimate time together. I am keep a great bunch of kids right now and real pleased with how things are coming together. It's all through God's grace the things we have accomplished since we got together 5 years ago. V is turning into a bright young lady though some of her attitude is speaking of the tween years.

Talk to you more real soon...

Me

No comments:

Two Weeks of Toys - Giveaway Event Join BloggerChicks