Thursday, December 14, 2006

Introduction

Well, I felt I needed a place to write just about family life. So let me give you a bit of background...

My Husband and I have been married for almost 4 yrs, we have two precious girls. One is 10 and the other 2. The 10 yr old is called V, though I used to call her tootie. The 2yr old we call Bitty. She is my miracle baby. We are now trying to have my third child, hopefully a boy!! This will be all about my daily trials and tribulations. I hope to find here the place I have always wanted...a place that no one will no me and I can write freely. So I hope you come along in our journey. Sharing with me my tears, laughter, and sadness. I hope to share yours through your blogs.

The mama

No comments:

Two Weeks of Toys - Giveaway Event Join BloggerChicks